Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

What can I learn...day 4...take five...


Day four's word is LEARN...



Let the wise hear and increase in learning, 
and the one who understands obtain guidance...
Proverbs 1:5


Was that there before?
How could I have missed that verse?
Wow, I learned something new today!

These are statements I make often when reading my Bible. There are days it is new and fresh to me, like I am reading it for the first time. God knows what lessons I need each day, and His Word is often the means for me to learn that lesson. How about you? Is God's Word still teaching you? Do you find new lessons as you read? If not, then spend some time praying and asking God to teach you something, seek Him and He will not disappoint! 

Go, spend some time in God's Word today!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!