Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

take five...say...

The word for today is say...


Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable to you,
 O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14


We have a very powerful tool. This tool can build or it can destroy, it can cause tremendous joy or tremendous pain. The tool is our tongue and with it we can form kind, loving words or harsh, destructive words. What we say says a lot about our heart, for what comes out of our mouths has usually been formed first in our heart. 

So today do a checkup on your heart. Ask God to remove the film that may be causing it to be bitter, angry or judging. Ask God to help you make the meditations of your heart and the words of your mouth acceptable and pleasing to Him. If they are acceptable to God, then what you say, your words, will be a tool that builds others up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!