Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

He knows you...take five...





Oh Lord you have searched me and known me.  You now when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word in on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. 
 Psalm 139:1-4


Sometimes in this world you feel like nobody really knows you. You wear masks and only show people what you want them to see. Sometimes you are hiding who you really are from yourself.  You feel like if anybody knew the real you they wouldn't like you. 

Psalms 139 tells you that there is someone who knows you, really knows you! And you know what, He loves you!!! God created you...He loved from the beginning. When you hurt, He hurts; when you rejoice, He rejoices. He knows everything about you, He knows when you rise up, when you lie down, He knows what you are going to say before you do, He knew you from the beginning. He knit you together and I believe as you were being formed He beamed and said "What until you see this one, this one is special!" And you are special. God gave you your personality, He gave you all your quirks; He loves you! Don't forget that today!

God already knows everything about you...so no more hiding. Let Him in!!! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!