Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

take five...this man I really care about!

Today is day 10 of my 31 day writing adventure and it is also Five Minute Friday. The word for today is CARE...


Go...

They say opposites attract and in many ways that is true for us...

He's an extrovert...I'm an introvert.
He sees instructions as suggestions...I see them as iron clad.
He likes to keep things...I love to throw things out.

You get the idea...we are not a like in so many ways. However, the important stuff...that we agree on! We have the same faith, the same set of convictions, and when we were raising our kids, we were a team. 

This is one man I love having on my team. I appreciate so many things about him:
His heart for the Lord...
His heart for people...
The way he loves and cares for me... (I'm kind of high maintenance!)
He goes above and beyond in many areas...
He really is funny...(don't tell him I said that!)
He will go the extra mile...without being asked...
He is my favorite pastor...(I've never fallen asleep while he was preaching)...

This month is the awareness month for many things...all good things...breast cancer awareness...domestic violence awareness...this week is baby wearing awareness week...but my post is in honor of Pastor Appreciation Month. Brian is my pastor and I see all he does,I get to see the behind scenes part of his job...his calling...and seeing how hard he works, and how much he cares makes me appreciate him even more!!


 Me and my man...

 My new favorite shirt....


It says...Pastor's Wife...some people never meet their heroes...I married mine



1 comment:

  1. I love your sweet description of your hubby. I am also married to my opposite and it is both frustrating and wonderful at time. Thanks for sharing. (visiting from FMF)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!