Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

One year....

One year ago today, I stepped out and took a risk. I sat down and created a little blog called The Things I Ponder. I started this blog as an outlet for so many of the things my mind thinks about. I have really enjoyed this new ministry. To celebrate today, I thought I would post my very first entry. 



Questions, that is something I do. I ask tons of questions. I just have this need to know and understand things. My questions can be as deep as trying to comprehend the reality of what heaven will really be like to something as simple as what does that call mean in any sport. I am always thinking and asking questions. Keep Reading

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your blog. I have enjoyed it. I pray that the wedding will be beautiful and glorify God.
    Diana Bredenberg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!