Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

TODAY IS WEDDING DAY!!!

Today is a day we have been looking forward to and dreading since the day our daughter was born; her wedding day!

This is the profile picture her sister had posted all week...it's perfect!

**no more "pretend weddings".... the real is so much better anyways. love you sister. ♥ 


And this was on the groom's wall earlier this week.

**Six days before I finally get to see that white dress, but I doubt I'll notice anything once I see that smile...


Pictures will be shared...I promise!!
God is awesome. We have prayed for this day since Ashley was born. So exciting to see those prayers answered with such a great man of God to be her lifetime partner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!