Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beautiful feet...


My daughters love to take pictures of their feet, anytime they borrow my camera I am sure that there will be at least one picture taken of their feet. I have feet pictures of them in rain boots, flip flops, converse, no shoes, on the grass, in the water and in foreign lands. I have come to love these pictures because my daughters have beautiful feet! They have taken God's word to Panama, Peru, India, Mexico, camp and where ever they go.
 
Isaiah 52:7
  How beautiful on the mountains
   are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace,
   who bring good tidings,
   who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,
   “Your God reigns!”

How about you? Are you using your feet to spread God's news??



9 comments:

  1. I loved your post! This is my first visit to your blog and I'm loving it. What a beautiful illustration of this Scripture verse. So glad that your girls are spreading the Gospel.

    I love to take feet pictures too. I am working in a private school teaching little children. I cannot post photos of their faces so I'm always taking feet pics too. :)

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    PS. Welcome to our blogging world. I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures go so well with your scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a beautiful post. hmm... photos of feet... why not! great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It does seem that your daughters have beautiful feet for God! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!! This is one of my favorite verses! What a beautiful reminder that if we allow Jesus to pave the way there is no telling where those Jesus feet will lead us! This was a blessing!!
    peace! loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this, too! What a great way to bring this scripture to life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You must really be proud of your daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh too funny! I haven't participated in WFW in FOREVER. Too funny that we had the same idea.

    Great verse and great little feet. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!