Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Five Minute Friday...I'm Diving in...





After taking time off from blogging, I am diving in with my favorite time of the week...Five Minute Friday! One word...five minutes..just writing what comes to mind. 
Today's word in DIVE.




I’m diving in, I’m going deep
 in over my head, I want to be
Caught in the rush, lost in the flow,
in over my head, I want to go
The river’s deep, the river’s wide,
the river’s water is alive
So sink or swim, I’m diving in
(Chorus to Dive by Steven Curtis Chapman) 

It's a new year...am I diving in?
Filled with new opportunities...am I caught in the rush?
A blank canvas lies before me...the water's alive!
Each day that arrives is a new opportunity...will I sink or swim?

God already knows the plans He has for me...am I prepared to accept them?
Am I really ready to dive into this new year?
Am I ready for what God has in store for me?
Lord, I'm ready to dive in...over my head I want to go!
How can it not be an exciting year? I've got the Lord and He is going to guide me through! 
All I have to do is dive in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!