Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Five Minute Friday...Again and Again and Again

Five Minute Friday time again. What a fun time to share with so many others who take five minutes to write about one word. Today's word is AGAIN. Take time to read my thoughts then head over to Lisa Jo's place to read what others are saying today.


I say I trust God...but when troubles come I doubt Him
Again
I want joy to reign in my heart...yet bitterness creeps in
Again
I try to set aside time to pray...however, something comes up
Again
I try to figure out my future...it doesn't go the way I planned
Again

When I doubt Him....He is still there for me
Again
When bitterness creeps in...He fills me back up with joy
Again
When prayer is the last thing I think of....He is there waiting with open arms
Again
When I realize God has the perfect plan for me...I trust Him and learn to live daily for Him
Again

His mercies are new every morning! Again and again and again. He knows I will mess up...but He loves me so much. He there for me again and again and again!

How about you? Do you have something you need to turn over to Him again? Do it...you won't regret it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!