Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

23 on the 23rd!!!

How can she possibly be 23? 

Wasn't it just yesterday that she was nestled softly inside of me, kicking me in the ribs every once in awhile just to let me know she was there?




Wasn't it just yesterday that she was born and I saw that tiny little beauty for the first time?


Wasn't is just yesterday I rocked her to sleep?


No...it was not yesterday it was 23 years ago!!! 23 years ago, the arrival of Ashley Elizabeth made me a mommy. The years seem to have flown by in the blink of an eye. This little 7 pound 10 ounce baby is now a grown woman. What a joy it has been to watch her become the woman God made her to be. And what a joy it is to continue to get to see God at work in her!

This woman is beautiful on the inside as well as on the outside.


 Her smile can light up a room. Her love for Jesus shines through so brightly, there is no mistaking it.



Her love for her husband of 10 1/2 months is also pretty evident!


Have a great day Ashley Klingsheim!! I love you and am so proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!