Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Five Minute Friday...Every life...cherished

Today is Five Minute Friday! Five minutes to write whatever comes to mind on a particular word, no editing, just our thoughts as they come to us. Today's word is CHERISHED.

Go:
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb...
The first time I read this passage I was overwhelmed. This is when I knew God created me. I was no accident. I was cherished. I was created by God! He knit me together!

 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...
He not only cherished me, He made me the way I am. He makes each one of us unique to play a part in His plan for our lives. He knew the strengths I would need to fulfill those plans for Him. He also threw in some weaknesses to keep me looking to Him for help. I am fearfully and wonderfully made!

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place...Your eyes saw my unformed body...
Life is precious. God saw me before my mother even knew I was there. God saw my life as important. He watched over me as my body was growing and hiding in those early days. This weekend is Sanctity of Life Sunday...let us not forget that life...every life is cherished...by God!!!!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!