Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My leading man...

What do Brad Pitt, John Stamos, Conan O'Brien, Nicolas Cage, and Brian Haynes all have in common? They are all 49 year old men. My favorite of the five is by far Brian Haynes, he is my leading man! Brad, John, Conan and Nicolas have nothing on him. Brian's face may not grace the covers of magazines, there are not cameras following his every move, and he may not play to a large audience. He doesn't need any of that; he plays to an Audience of One!

My man isn't concerned about his fan base, he doesn't worry if he is on the best or worst dressed list, instead he spends his days serving the Lord and seeking His will. He is an amazing father and his kids are his biggest fans. He is a loving, caring, cute, supportive husband. I find his shoulders to be a perfect place to seek comfort when I need it.

Today is the day we celebrate the birth of this amazing man. 49 years ago Brian entered this world. I am so thankful that God saw fit for our paths to cross and for those paths to now be entwined. Brian is my best friend and I love him so much! Happy birthday BK....to me you are person of the year every year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!