Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Five Minute Friday...Paint

Today is Five Minute Friday. Five Minutes...one word...no editing.  Today's word is PAINT.


Go:

God is a beautiful artist. He not only paints beautiful sunsets, He also is making a beautiful masterpiece in you. That's right, you are God's masterpiece. You are His creation.

I believe when you were born God looked down and said "just wait until you see what I'm going to do with this one. I have saved some of my most vibrant colors for her life."

Are you unhappy with some of the colors God is painting in your life? Do you wish you could pick up the brush and paint a different picture? I know there are time when I feel that way. Times I wish I could see the whole picture, times I wonder just what is God doing. But you know when I leave the brush in His hand, He will eventually use a brilliant brush stroke to take what I felt was a blemish and He will turn it into something beautiful. Trust God to paint your life, He sees you as a beautiful masterpiece, His creation; He is the artist and Picasso has nothing on Him!!

 


2 comments:

  1. That is the same verse that came to my mind as I was writing today's post! Isn't it amazing to know that God is constantly molding us into His masterpiece, how limitless His power is? I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder - God is the artist, not me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!