Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Quiz me...


There is a trend going around Facebook these days...quizzes! There is a quiz for everything. In the past few weeks I have learned some pretty earth shattering things about myself. The decade I belong in is the 80s, I should have been a professor, I should live in Tennessee, my accent is mid-western, the Hunger Games character I am in Peeta, the Grease character I am is Frenchie, the food I am is cheese, oh and there is so much more I have learned about myself.

These quizzes are fun, the questions they ask are random and bizarre and I sincerely hope nobody takes them seriously. I do not look to these quizzes for my identity, I am no different after I take them than I am before. However, seeing as how I'm Frenchie I do think I should never attempt to color my own hair!

For my identity I need only look one place, and this place does not require me to answer some random questions to find out the answer. My identity is laid out for me clear as can be. So where do I look and what is my identity?

I look to my favorite love letter. This is not a love letter from my husband...its from the One who loves me best...the One who loves me perfectly...this love letter is the Bible.

Here is what it tells me about myself...

I am a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17

I am His masterpiece. Ephesians 2:10

I am complete. Colossians 2:9-10

I am loved. 1 John 4:10

I am a child of the King. John 1:12

These are just some of my favorites. For a more complete list, pick up a Bible and discover your identity!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!