Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Five Minute Friday....Stay the Course

Woohoo, Five Minute Friday time again!!! I almost didn't get it done today because my body was telling me to stay in bed!! But, I didn't listen. The rules are simple for this challenge, one word, five minutes...no editing. Today's word is STAY.

Go:

You're blessed when you stay on course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God. 
Psalm 119:1 (The Message)

Life can get tough sometimes, we may feel like giving up.
Stay the course.
Sometimes it may seem like God is silent.
Stay the course.
We may think our way is better.
Stay the course.
We may try to find an easier way than the path filled with pain.
Stay the course.
We may have others who tell us we should go a different way.
Stay the course.
Satan may be whispering lies to us, that we are going the wrong way.
Stay the course.
We will be find peace and joy if we...
Stay the course. 
God's blessings will flow if we...
Stay the course.
Seek God, read his word and He will show you how to...
Stay the course.



4 comments:

  1. I love this! It's full of strength and encouragement! Thank you for sharing and posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay the course! That's so easier said than done, but it's so important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! Thank you, just what I need to read today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great encouragement....may we continue to rely on Him for our "staying resolve". :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!