Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Because...

Today is Five Minute Friday. One word, five minutes, whatever comes to mind. Today's word is BECAUSE...

Go...
Photo credit


Because He lives, I can face tomorrow...
Jesus is alive and because of that simple fact, I can face whatever tomorrow throws at me! 
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:34)

Because He lives, all fear is gone...
This is a huge thing for me. I went through some pretty severe anxiety, fear ruled my heart. Jesus came in and calmed that anxiety, He took away my fear. 
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  (Isaiah 41:10)

Because I know He holds the future...
He has never let me down yet. His plans are greater than my plans, His plans are perfect. 
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!

Before Jesus, life really had no purpose, I was lost. HE LIVES and because of that my life has purpose, meaning and there is joy in my heart!!!
I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! 
(Revelation 1:18)





2 comments:

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!