Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to my joyful one!

Our Abby kept us waiting and anticipating her birth. She was due to enter the world on December 16th, but that day came and went without so much as a single contraction. Every day after that felt like 10 days, would this baby ever come?? Thankfully, she came at the exact time she was supposed to! Abigail Nicole was born in the wee morning hours of December 24th, a Christmas Eve baby! We were thrilled and at that moment those 8 long days of being overdue were long forgotten.

Abigail means source of joy, which is so appropriate her. Joy radiates from this girl; it always has. Even when she was being naughty, she still had that gleam in her eye. She grew up loving sharing her birthday with Jesus; they even shared a birthday cake.  She loves everything about Christmas, her birthday, the lights, the songs; but most importantly she loves Jesus. Jesus is her source of joy!

Happy 21st birthday Abby! What a joy it has been watching you become the woman you are today. I love having a front row seat to your life. I am excited to see what God has in store for you next! The first 21 years have been filled with amazing things...and I truly believe the best is yet to come!!





Below is a video I took of her singing in church a few weeks ago. Abby wrote this song, it is called Humbly I Come. This song is exactly who Abby is. She simply is in love with her Savior and His joy fills her life! (forgive the quality...I was taping and worshiping at the same time...not an easy task!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!