Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

To this question, I said yes...

I am one of those rare people who has no problem saying no. I know that if I get over-committed it is not good for me. However, I do say yes to things that are really important.

One such time I said yes was 25 years ago today. It was to be a fun weekend...it was homecoming at our college and my boyfriend was driving in from Colorado for the weekend. He got in earlier than expected which totally made my day. Long distance relationships are tough, so I savored every moment we got to spend together. By the end of the day, he was no longer my boyfriend...he was my fiance! 25 years ago I said yes to Brian! Other than my decision to say yes to Jesus, this is my favorite yes ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!