Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

5 Minute Friday...Vivid


 
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Most important: comment and encourage the person who linked up before you.
OK, are you ready? Give me your best five minutes on:

Vivid…


Begin:

The word is vivid. Such a powerful descriptive word. The kind of word you use when you really want to emphasize something and make a point.

"That red hair is such a vivid color!"


"She has such a vivid personality!"


I think one day we will arrive in heaven and vivid will be a word we use to describe it. Those streets of gold will shine! I think we will look back on life here on earth and think wow, the colors here were so muted! Heaven will be a place of rejoicing, singing, praising God. There will be no more tears, so more sorrow. We will be with Jesus! We will see Him face to face. Vivid...that is what heaven will be! Just the thought of it is making me homesick now!

John 3:16 "For God so love the world that he gave his one and only Son that we may have everlasting life."

Do you believe? Will you be there in heaven soaking up all the vivid colors? I pray you will and if you have any doubt please talk to me or someone so you can be sure!

Stop

6 comments:

  1. Yes! Heaven will be vivid! Thanks for that thought.

    I really enjoyed the MercyMe clip. I hadn't heard that version before. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Brenda. I so needed this post today. You had no idea, but God did! You see, I linked up right after you over at The Gypsy Mama--my post was about the unexpected death of my father-in-law earlier this month. My heart is still so heavy. Then I came here to read your post, as we do each week... reading the link-up right before ours... and here you are giving me such a beautiful reminder of Dad's new heavenly home. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes. Heaven will be so bright and alive indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda. Oh yes, Heaven is going to be soooo vivid and glorious far beyond anything we can even imagine. Gosh I love Mercy Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful thought! And I beautiful song - One of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!