Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

My #1 post this year...

2014 is quickly coming to a close. I'm always a bit nostalgic this time of the year as I look back on all the events in my life. Funny how life can seem fairly ordinary and uneventful, but when I look over the previous year, I realize quite a bit did happen. I enjoy looking through some of what I wrote to remind myself of where I was and what God was teaching me. I have a small humble blog, I like it that way. I do however have one post this year that got more hits than I am used to seeing. This post wasn't even written by me...it was a guest post by my son Caleb. I asked him to write something for me before his wedding...guess I need to have him write for me more! 

Wait, you’re getting married?

That seems to be a question that I have been facing a lot lately. With my wedding coming up in a little over three weeks, a lot of people have been asking me questions along those exact same lines. You see, both myself and my fiancé are 19, we met met a little less than two years ago, and we are both still in college. Some call us crazy, some question our motives, but I stand firm behind my decision to get married and stay married.
Continue reading here...


**By the way the wedding went beautifully! You can read more about it here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!