Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

19 already?


Happy Birthday Caleb!!!

Happy 19th birthday Caleb! It is hard to believe that 19 years ago, you entered this world at a whopping 10 1/2 pounds. You have been growing ever since then, both physically and spiritually. You now stand close to 6'4" and tower over your dad and I! This past year has been a huge year of growth for you. You started college thinking you were going to be a Forensic Chemist and God gave you a change of course. In a month you will be at a new college following God's call to ministry. I am so excited to have a front row seat to your life to see all that God has in store for you! As long as you keep your eyes on Him, He will direct your path!! I love you son!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Pondering with me! Let me know your thoughts!